Subject: SAVE-THE-DATE - The Strongest Firefighter Championship of the Baltic States, 29 – 30 May 2025 in Jelgava, Latvia
From: Diāna Romanovska <[email-masked]>
To: "Ketlin Tammsalu" <[email-masked]>,Triin Bõstrov <[email-masked]>,Päästeamet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2025 11:32:16 +0200

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached the save-the-date for the Strongest Firefighter
Championship of the Baltic States, to be held in Jelgava, Latvia on  29-30
May 2025.

More details about the championship and its regulations will follow.

Best regards,

Diana Romanovska

Senior specialist of European Affairs and

International Cooperation Unit

Development and International Affairs Department

State Fire and Rescue Service of the Republic of Latvia

Phone:+371 26595663

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

www.vugd.gov.lv